Polyester Spandex Mechanical One Way Wicking
- Material | 89%Polyester 11%Spandex
- Width | 59 "
- Weight | 175 gsm
- Function | One-way wicking, quick dry, moisture management
▸ Mechanical one-way wicking channel structure and moisture storage structure create outstanding moisture management capability.
▸ One way wicking fabric could absorb moisture through channels from skin to face side.
▸ Quick diffusion and dry: Moisture will permeate to the fabric widely and dry quickly.
▸ No more chill: The inner side stays dry. One-way wicking could avoid the damp, wet feeling after sweating.
▸ Suitable for heavy perspiration sport: sportswear, sport jersey, shirt, top.
How does one-way wicking work?
• No sticky, sweaty feeling: Because the sweat is absorbed up and moved to the outside of the fabric, your clothes will never stick to your skin. The feeling of the clothes on your skin will always be gentle and smooth.
• Absorbs moisture instantly: As soon as sweat touches the fabric, it is immediately absorbed up into the fabric and due to the weave pattern of the fabric, the moisture is forced to the outer layer.
• Quick drying: As the sweat moves to the outer layer of the fabric, it spreads out over a larger area on the surface. Because the air is now in contact with a larger surface area of moisture, it will dry out the moisture even quicker.
• No chemical additives: The one-way moisture transfer technology that causes sweat to dry up faster is due to the weaving method of the fabric, so it does not require any chemical additives.