Heat Print Polyester Spandex Jersey Knitted Fabric
- Material | 85%Coolmax(Polyester) 15%Lycra
- Width | 58 "
- Weight | 170 gsm
- Function | moisture wicking(Coolmax)
Heat printing can also be explained as embossed. Heat printing means the fabric is printing with a hot iron carved with the pattern. When the iron touched the fabric, the fabric color will change, the pattern is then created. This method of printing doesn’t have printing-fastness issue.
▸ Heat printed
▸ Print pattern can be customized
▸ suitable for performance active wear, sport top, sport bra
|• A trade mark and Invented by INVISTA
• Cross-section polyester fiber create spaced channels to wick away moisture and breathability
• Permanent moisture wicking property
• Good air permeability
• For more information, please refer to Coolmax official website
|• Better stretch and recovery performance than normal spandex
• Better hand-feeling than normal spandex