Micro Climate Polyester Spandex Sportswear Fabric
- Material | 88%Polyester 12%Spandex
- Width | 57 "
- Weight | 200 gsm
- Function | moisture wicking
The checkerboard knitted pattern on the back of this fabric creates a microclimate when it is close to the skin. The loop check can wick away the sweat and diffuse the moisture to the face side, which makes the moisture evaporate quickly. The fabric will not stick on the skin and cause discomfort. The fiber loop can also keep the body temperature warm. Other than above, the plain check can create more breathability and freshness.
▸ Single jersey with textured knit
▸ Microclimate fabric creates air pockets, which boosts breathability and wicking property, while
▸ Suitable for sportswear, sports top, casual wear, winter top, sweatshirt etc..
Mechanical Wicking (one-way wicking)
How does one-way wicking work?
• No sticky, sweaty feeling: Because the sweat is absorbed up and moved to the outside of the fabric, your clothes will never stick to your skin. The feeling of the clothes on your skin will always be gentle and smooth.
• Absorbs moisture instantly: As soon as sweat touches the fabric, it is immediately absorbed up into the fabric and due to the weave pattern of the fabric, the moisture is forced to the outer layer.
• Quick drying: As the sweat moves to the outer layer of the fabric, it spreads out over a larger area on the surface. Because the air is now in contact with a larger surface area of moisture, it will dry out the moisture even quicker.