One Way Wicking Recycled Polyester Spandex Fabric
- Material | 93%Recycled Polyester 7%Spandex
- Width | 58 "
- Weight | 170 gsm
- Function | one-way-wicking
- Casual wear
▸ Eco-friendly: Recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles with GRS certificate.
▸ Single jersey fabric with texture knit
▸ With mechanical wicking (one-way wicking), generate by knitting structure
▸ The textured side should be the skin side so that the structure could wick away moisture.
Mechanical Wicking (one-way wicking)
How does one-way wicking work?
• No sticky, sweaty feeling: Because the sweat is absorbed up and moved to the outside of the fabric, your clothes will never stick to your skin. The feeling of the clothes on your skin will always be gentle and smooth.
• Absorbs moisture instantly: As soon as sweat touches the fabric, it is immediately absorbed up into the fabric and due to the weave pattern of the fabric, the moisture is forced to the outer layer.
• Quick drying: As the sweat moves to the outer layer of the fabric, it spreads out over a larger area on the surface. Because the air is now in contact with a larger surface area of moisture, it will dry out the moisture even quicker.