Unifi Repreve Recycled Polyester Spandex Fabric
- Material | 71%Repreve Recycled Polyester 22%Polyester 7%Spandex
- Width | 58 "
- Weight | 160 gsm
- Function | One way wicking, anti-odor
- Casual wear
▸ Eco-friendly: 71%Unifi Repreve recycled polyester from recycled drinking bottles
▸ Single jersey fabric
▸ Suitable for sportswear, casual wear, polo shirt,
▸ With mechanical wicking (one-way wicking), generate by knitting structure
▸ Microban Scentry Revive® anti-odor finished
REPREVE® from Unifi®
|• Repreve® is the brand name from the fiber manufacturer Unifi.
• Repreve® is one of the most certified, traceable fiber available in the world. Recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer PET bottles.
• U Trust verification: Transparent & Traceable, FiberPrint® technology
• For more information, please refer to Repreve official website
Mechanical Wicking (one-way wicking)
How does one-way wicking work?
• No sticky, sweaty feeling: Because the sweat is absorbed up and moved to the outside of the fabric, your clothes will never stick to your skin. The feeling of the clothes on your skin will always be gentle and smooth.
• Absorbs moisture instantly: As soon as sweat touches the fabric, it is immediately absorbed up into the fabric and due to the weave pattern of the fabric, the moisture is forced to the outer layer.
• Quick drying: As the sweat moves to the outer layer of the fabric, it spreads out over a larger area on the surface. Because the air is now in contact with a larger surface area of moisture, it will dry out the moisture even quicker.
Microban SCENTRY REVIVE® Odor Control Technology
|• The SCENTRY REVIVE® technology permeates the garment to form a protective barrier.
• As odor comes in contact with the SCENTRY REVIVE® barrier, it neutralizes and dissipates.
• Even without washing after each use, the SCENTRY REVIVE® barrier prevents odor and odor build-up over the life of the fabric.
• For more information, please refer to Microban official website